TREASURES - Delivery issues

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 0 comments

I placed an order in April the checked cleared my bank and i had to call and find out where was my package. On May 10, 2011 LTD emailed me and said they apologize for any inconvenience.Ups label was created and will ship on May 10.

Tracking the shipment with ups i discovered it was be delivered to the destination today on May 16 2011.

I checked again with UPS to see if delivered and it was being sent back to LTD. Address information was incorrect.i realize that mistakes can be made however, this is unacceptable and unprofessional.

Review about: Books.

TREASURES CONSINGMENT STORE in West Palm Beach Florida, ripped me off

West Palm Beach, Florida 0 comments

I consigned my dining room table and 6 chairs, matching buffet & curio. Only because I was drinving by the store one day and saw my furniture being loaded onto a truck, did I discover that my furniture had been sold.

The owners,David and Cindy Edery could not fing my paperwork, and told me that they were sure they had paid me over 2 months ago when the furniture sold. I was told that to return and give them time to find the paperwork, which was never found.

Bottomline, I was originally quoted a total of $700 hundred dollars, I was given $150. I WAS RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

TREASURES CONSINGMENT STORE IN WELLINGTON FLORIDA SUCKS!!!!

Review about: Furniture Consingment Store.